- Extremely long lease of over 900 years. With peppercorn ground rent and no service charge.
- Two double bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Two off street parking spaces
- Extremely popular location just off Leigh Broadway
- Close to shops and Mainline train station to London
- Scope to convert the loft (Subject to planning)
**GUIDE PRICE £325,000 TO £335,000**
Situated in the popular south of London road area, next to Leigh Broadway. This two double bedroom apartment offers its own entrance door, two off street parking spaces, and partial sea views. The property offers good size accommodation throughout and is perfectly situated for Chalkwell mainline train station, Leigh seafront and an array of shops. The vendor has advised that the lease has 957 years. Vendor advises that the ground rent is just £25 pa and there is no service charge or maintenance charge.
Number of years remaining on the lease: 957 years
Council tax band: B
Lounge 4.6 x 4.48 Metres
Bedroom One 3.72 x 3.66 Metres
Kitchen 2.8 x 2.62 Metres
Bedroom Two 3.35 x 2.47 Metres