- Beautiful detached home with sunroom, private off-street parking and large rear garden
- Rural village, only a few minutes' drive from larger towns
- Fantastic outlook over countryside
- Integrated single garage
- 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower
- Double glazing and oil central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfasting area and access to garage
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Downstairs bedroom/office and WC
Barganock Road lies on the east side of village overlooking the village to the front and open fields of Ayrshire countryside to the rear. Number 2 is a lovely home, a three bedroomed detached villa with private parking to the front and large laid to lawn garden bordered by timber fencing on two sides offering plenty of privacy to enjoy the outdoors.
On entering this home via the porch to the front, you will be led to an open plan lounge with a feature fireplace and dining room, front office/fourth bedroom, quiet sun room to the rear, good sized fully fitted kitchen with breakfasting area and a WC all on the ground floor.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms and spacious family bathroom with the master bedroom also benefitting from an ensuite shower room.
In summary, this family home has a lot to offer anyone looking in the area. Gorgeous countryside, rural living, friendly community and yet only a few minutes' drive from larger towns and travel links.
Council tax band: F