- Local Agent Steve Johnston Jigsaw Connecting People To Property
- Quote Ref: LBJC when enquiring about this property
- Freehold mid terrace
- Crest Nicolson build 2017
- NHBC warranty approx 7 years left
- Mulberry Grove development Wokingham
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 allocated parking spaces
- Spacious open living area & modern kitchen
- Landscaped garden patio & bbq area
- Close to Wokingham town centre & local amenities
- Good access to motorway links & Heathrow airport
Viewings are highly recommended to see this spacious modern home which is in the sought-after Mulberry Grove development in Wokingham.
This property was constructed by Crest Nicholson which is renowned for this interior finish and build quality. You also have the benefits of NHBC warranty which will have approx. 7 years left. The development offers good outside space with countryside walks and community allotment plots.
The property is a mid-terrace and on the ground floor, the property consists of entrance hallway with downstairs cloakroom, spacious open plan living area with a modern front aspect kitchen with fully integrated appliances and breakfast bar, living room with French doors accessing the garden, stairs leading to the first floor and under stairs cupboard.
The first floor comprises a landing area with access to a loft, spacious modern bathroom with separate bath & shower cubicle, as well as 2 double bedrooms with the main bedroom having fitted wardrobes.
Outside the property, to the front, you have 2 off road parking spaces, garden area and pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property you have a private enclosed garden which has rear access, the garden has been recently landscaped with a separate bbq area and patio.
The property is in the sought-after town of Wokingham which has undergone a huge re-generation with an array of new shops, restaurants and local amenities.