- QUOTE REF. BSD WHEN CALLING
- COULD SAVE £7,500 ON STAMP DUTY (depending on purchase price and buyer position)
- SHORT WALK TO TRAM AND BUS STOP
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND PROPERTY (SUBJECT TO PLANNING)
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- PLENTY OF STORAGE
- EASY TO MAINTAIN GARDEN
- FREE STREET PARKING
A wonderful two bedroom terraced house, in a FANTASTIC location just a short walk to the local parade of shops.
There is GREAT scope to extend this already impressive home, by going into the loft subject to planning consent. Other neighbours have done the same, so we should be confident planning won't be a problem.
You are within a short walk of Blackhorse Bridge TRAM station and regular BUS routes are just at the end of your road.
There is a number of GOOD schools locally and a number of outside spaces to explore like the Brickworks and Ashburton Park.
Ample free parking outside this house and the roads surrounding, compliments this impressive home.
Remember you will be saving upto £7,500 on stamp duty if completion is before 31st March 2020, based on a purchase price of £350,000.