Keller Williams Caledonia are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive, modern three-bedroom bungalow situated in a quiet cul-de-sac located in the popular village of Fort Augustus.
The property has been constructed all on one level and consists of:
• entrance hallway
• bright and airy lounge with multi-fuel stove
• dining-kitchen (with integrated oven & hob, dishwasher and fridge)
• adjacent utility-laundry room leading to integral garage
• master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• en-suite shower-room with WC & basin
• two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes (one currently used as a Home Office)
• family bathroom with shower over bath
• integral garage (suitable for converting to additional accommodation upon granting of appropriate permissions)
The property benefits from oil-fired central heating and double-glazing. In addition, all bedroom doors can be locked and the property complies with recent HMO regulations.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a gravel driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is also laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area.
This lovely property would make a lovely family home with excellent holiday letting options if required.
Situated in the picturesque and village of Fort Augustus, Fettercairn is part of an exclusive development close to the former Benedictine abbey which dominates the village. Kilchuimen Primary and Academy are both on the same campus within the village. Fort Augustus also has many visitor attractions and offers a welcoming array of cafes, restaurants and shops.
The Caledonian Canal winds its way spectacularly through the village with numerous boats, barges and yachts sailing through on a daily basis in the summer. Inverness only 28 miles away, has all the facilities you would expect from a larger city and has excellent rail and airport links to the rest of the UK and Europe. Fort William, the second largest town in The Highlands after Inverness, widely regarded as the Outdoor Capital of Europe, is situated 30 miles to the south where you can enjoy varied summer & winter sports on Aonach Mor or climb the UKs highest mountain, Ben Nevis.