- When calling, please use reference number 103 to get through to your agent Scott Donovan of whom is dealing with this rental
- Located in an ideal position if you need excellent transport links via bus or a short walk to East Croydon train station
- This is a top floor flat, that has a number of ways to set up how you may want to live
- Addiscombe offers a number of independent shops, well established brands and that first night takeaway could be a stroll away
- Property is unfurnished, though includes all your kitchen white goods. An opportunity to style to call it your home
- The landlords are experienced and will help you settle into your new home as smoothly as possible
** OFFERS OVER £1,100pcm **
Finding a home in the current rental market has it's challenges, however this flat rarely comes available and if your looking to move into Addiscombe then this could be the perfect home for you.
The flat is located opposite the Tesco garage on Lower Addiscombe Road, so ideal for those small essentials that you may just want to nip out for. The communal front entrance is entered via roadside and stairs will take you to the top floor, where you're joined by one other property.
As you step into your home, what I love is that there is some internal stairs to climb before you come to your living space. To the front of the property is a large area where you can either use as a bedroom or combine your living and sleeping space together.
Off the landing is a shower room and opposite here you will enter into the kitchen/living area. French doors lead to your own large decked terrace, with great views towards London's amazing landscape. Great for entertainment or relaxation during those warmer months of the year.
The EPC rating for this home is 'C' of which is excellent for this home and will help towards your energy bills.
Don't delay and call me to reserve your spot to view!
Council tax band: B