Keller Williams UK
1 bed Apartment Sold STC

12 Bonaire Grange, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£68,000

Property Description

  • The agent dealing with this property is Richie Moore - press option 6 when calling
  • Quote reference PRM

Why buy this home?

This extremely well presented home was built in 2014, and is set on the top floor of a block of only six apartments.

On entering the apartment, the first thing you will notice that it has been freshly painted. The second thing you will notice is the amount of storage space it has, with three cupboards in the hallway. To the right hand side of the hallway is the bedroom. It has more than enough room for a double bed and a wardrobe, although you could use one of the hallway cupboards as a wardrobe to create a more spacious bedroom.

The main attraction of this property is the large open plan living/kitchen area. Not only is this a great place to socialise with friends over a drink, it is a really good useable space for every day life. There's also enough room if you needed to work from home. The kitchen has integrated appliances including a washer/dryer and fridge freezer, as well as a gas hob and electric oven.

The bathroom has stylish tiles and glass shower screen, as well as a useful window. The quality of the finishing touches the current owner has installed are really noticeable and add to the overall feeling you get from this apartment - exactly what you want from your first home.

The Housing Association for this beautiful apartment is Paradigm who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ's etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property - we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.

This home is offered at a 40% share (putting full value at £170,000) with no premium. The current rent on the other 60% is £69.25 per week. It is also available to purchase at the full market value should you wish.

More about the location.....

For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys' crown.

Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.

Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy's Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.

In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors at the end of April and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.

Leasehold Information

Number of years remaining on the lease: 114 years

Current ground rent and any review period:
- £150 per year
- 10 years

Current service charge and any review period:
- £70 per week
- 1 year

Council tax band: B