Keller Williams Q1 2023 Global Results
Keller Williams (KW), the world’s largest real estate network by agent count, reports Q1 ’23 results, having achieved robust worldwide growth and topped franchise and corporate culture rankings.
“A market shift becomes the era of opportunity for those who are willing to do what others won’t,” said Gary Keller, executive chairman of KW. “We’re excited and leaning into this crucial moment to grow.”
“Our training, coaching and technology are infused with SHIFT strategies, which allow entrepreneurs to thrive — no matter the market,” said Keller.
As of March 31, Keller Williams is home to a total of 189,258 agents worldwide. “We’re thrilled to see an increasing number of independent brokerages onboard with us,” said Marc King, president, KW. “Due to that and more, we are well positioned to grow as the housing market continues to find its footing.”
“Our commitment to providing industry-leading technology, education, coaching, and unique offerings, including KSCORE and our now 14 business communities, is making a real difference, attracting mega real estate teams and emerging agents alike,” said King.
Keller Williams Global production
- As of March 31, KWW has 189,258 agents operating worldwide.
- KWW agents closed 207.5 thousand transactions in Q1 ‘23.
- KWW agents closed $80.1 billion in sales volume in Q1 ‘23.
“Our global presence continues to expand with an impressive year-over-year increase of over 17 percent in our international agent count,” said William E. Soteroff, president of Keller Williams Worldwide, the international division of KW.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s regions include: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Bolivia; Bonaire; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Delhi NCR, India; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Germany; Greece; Guyana; Honduras; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Nicaragua; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; São Paulo, Brazil; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Sint Maarten; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Spain; Suriname; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
Corporate and Industry Highlights
- In January, Swanepoel ranked Gary Keller No. 2 on the 2023 Swanepoel Power 200.
- In January, Entrepreneur magazine ranked KW No. 110 on its 2023 Franchise 500 ranking.
- In January, KW was named to Newsweek’s America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity 2023 list.
- In January, Franchise Business Review featured KW on the 2023 Top 200 Franchises list.
- In January, KW announced an expansion into Germany.
- In February, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage acquired Keller Mortgage.
- In February, RISMedia named six KW executives to the 2023 Real Estate Newsmakers list.
- In March, Command, a smart CRM-plus solution, secured a 2023 HW Tech100 Real Estate award.
- In March, Fortune ranked KW as one of America’s Most Innovative Companies.
- In March, KW was recognized as “the most prolific franchise network” on the RealTrends 500.
- In March, T3Sixty once again ranked KW the No. 1 Real Estate Franchise.
END OF PRESS RELEASE
For further commentary or photography please contactDylan Harper, +447547362525
Notes to the Editor
Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and has more than 1,100 offices and 191,000 agents based in 50 countries across the globe. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
Keller Williams launched in the UK under the leadership of Ben Taylor, a real estate professional of over thirty years’ experience in 2017. KWUK operates as a master franchise partner of the US based Keller Williams who have now successfully launched in over fifty-two countries worldwide, the premise of the business is simple – to provide coaching and technology to business owners thereby allowing them to follow Keller William’s proven systems to become a ‘millionaire real estate agent’.
KWUK, like all KW master franchisees, is made up of localised regional franchisees known as Operating Principals whose role is to build a team of support functions which empower individuals to become self-employed business owners and realise their entrepreneurial ambitions with the support and reassurance of a proven business model and systems. Within the UK 31% of the total agents are women, with a further 36% of associates being female as well – and within the top twenty agents across the UK women are also making up over 30% of the statistics.